Friday, June 10, 2005

One of the ten thousand things I am behind on

Stupid Blogger...Trying now for the second time to confess my procrastination sins. Blogger ate my last post.

So yeah, procrastination is a defect of character I seem to be stuck with, regardless of the number of times I've humbly asked that it be removed. And updating my blogroll seems to be right up there with mopping my kitchen floor for things that I do only when it reaches some sort of tipping point far past that of most folks. At some point not too long after I return home and am not poaching time on my sister's computer, I will do a little clean up. I know there are some of you who are probably wondering, "Is she ever going to link to me?" (Yes, CB, I'm talking to you.)

Also, un-noted here thus far is the fact that I've joined the crowd at the Big Brass Alliance. If somehow you've managed to remain uninformed and uninvolved, go check it out and visit After Downing Street which has links to Conyer's letter and all sorts of other ways you can exert your citizen pressure.

And I'm proud to be part of The Dark Wraith's Bloggirrrlz Gallery.

And yeah, I know the whole site could stand a non-orange revamp. I'm only a half step above a dumb end-user though, so barring some generous offer from a smarter friend, I don't see it happening any time soon.

No comments: