Saturday, June 11, 2005

Once again I say...

...wireless networks are the best airport innovation since the invention of the plane.

Left DC this afternoon. Now, I am in Pittsburgh and sadly, the airport is closed because of hideous thunderstorms. The last time I was in a closed airport was over a decade ago--Logan Airport on my way from Wisconsin to Amsterdam. It was blizzarding in Boston and everything in Logan was closed. Because we were in the international terminal, the airport became a smoking airport for the occasion as the Europeans simply smoked. The Red Cross even came to give us beverages. I am cautiously optimistic this current experience will be less dramatic. Nonetheless, I have Gilligan's Island fears...

Will someone out there take care of my cat if I never return to LA?

No comments: