Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If you need me, I'll be laying in traffic

So after my entry the other day about outsourcing, Kim sent me this link to an article titled "U.S. 'Outsourced' Torture."

It would be like some sort of grotesque Kafka piece for The Onion except it's true.

And then there's my reproductive rights. Let's not talk about those.

From The CS Monitor:


It's this sort of paragraph from yesterday's WaPo article on Bill Reynolds' cigar (now don't be so smutty--it really is about a cigar) that really sets my teeth on edge:
Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona, like his Republican colleagues, pointed to the outstanding recommendations that Alito has gotten from the American Bar Association and the number of people who had come to testify on his behalf. He wanted to know how someone so respected could come under such attacks.
I just want to send Kyl a letter that says FUCK YOU!! That's my level of maturity about the Alito nomination. Smug republican fuckers. There isn't a spot in hell hot enough.

No comments: