Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ew

I know it is terribly hypocritical of me to be blogging this after complaining below about the dearth of "real" news in Yahoo's "popular stories" category, but I feel compelled to comment that finding a severed finger in a freshly purchased pint of ice cream is really, really gross:
Clarence Stowers said he bought a pint of frozen custard at the Kohl's Frozen Custard shop on Sunday and opened it at home. He saw an object in the custard and put it in his mouth, thinking it was a piece of candy, a Wilmington television station reported Monday.

"I thought it was candy because they put candy in your ice cream ... to make it a treat," Stowers told WWAY. Stowers said he spit the object out, but still couldn't identify it. He went to his kitchen, rinsed it off with water--and "just started screaming."
I really hate that--when what you think is candy turns out to be a severed body part.

No comments: