Monday, May 09, 2005

And now for something completely different

It's raining today. I'm thinking that puts us less than an inch from breaking the all-time record. It feels very much like a rainy Monday here at work--the kind of day that makes you think: Is something retrograde or what?

I have a couple of posts coming down the chute today at last. In the meantime, let me confess that I went to see Amityville Horror last night (it seemed like a reasonable way to commemorate Mothers Day). In the theater was an entire family including small children and baby. Truly an amazing choice for a family film, I need to say. B and I marveled at why on earth you would want to take small children to a movie in which the entire dramatic action is motivated by a demonically possessed stepfather who wants to murder the children. Pretty incredible.

No comments: