Tuesday, April 26, 2005

There goes the neighborhood

Drivers in Pikesville, Maryland were disrupted this morning as a herd of buffalo meandered onto the road. If I was driving at seven in the morning and a bunch of buffalo wandered into the street, it would really mess with me. My first assumption would not be "oh, a herd of buffalo escaped from a nearby farm," it would be much more related to my own loose grip on reality.

Here are the buffalo, having been corralled. Extreme tennis, I'm thinking:







In other "real" news, it makes me very happy that Bush is getting continued flack on the rape of social security and the Bolton nomination. Though the Repubs' call for "bipartisanship" pisses me off more than I can say. It feels very much like calling a woman a "bitch" or a "cunt" because she objects to you grabbing her tit, you know? And in my present mood that's about the most in depth political commentary I can offer.

No comments: