Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Standing in front of a bus, staring at the moon

It's apparently quiz day here at NMTE. Though again, this one struck me as more interesting than the usual "what flavor of ice cream are you"-type things I get spammed with. This morning's quiz? The 4Cs values classification. It's longer, but the results--at least in my world--are pretty interesting. According to Young and Rubicam, the quiz's authors, 4Cs stands for "Cross Cultural Consumer Characterisation"--pretty funny. The quiz results tell you how important each of the following are to you: security, control, status, individual, freedom, survival, and escape.

Here's the funny part: I scored highest in enlightenment and lowest in survival. Thus my status as someone who is likely to get hit by a bus because she's too busy staring at the moon.

No comments: