Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More on the knife rack

If you scroll down, you'll see the knife rack we covet. We were saddened by its lack of US availability. In fact, we were contemplating a gelato and knife rack pop over to Italy, but our super-sleuth Andrea has done her homework and saved us from using all of our frequent flier miles:

Andrea's email to the makers:

I saw your name at the Viceversa website - I am in absolutely love with the stabbed guy knife rack and must have one (I'm tempted to order in bulk - what a Christmas gift!) and hope you can get it to me here in the States.

Do you do that? Can you manage it? or must I brush up my Italian?
And their reply:
Dear customer,

Thank you for your interest in Vice Versa products.
The item you are looking for (Voodoo Display with 5 Knives) is new on the market and is going to be in North America within next 90 days. We will keep your inquiry with your contact information on file and we will let you know when this item is available.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at info@viceversacanada.com
So all of you who've been wondering what gift to shower me with, this is it. It should be available in plenty of time for my birthday.

No comments: