Friday, April 15, 2005

Signs that I am more stressed out than I think

1. I locked myself out of my apartment last night while shuttling to and from the laundry room.

2. I dreamed that I went down on one knee, marriage proposal-style, to ask George Bush, "Will there ever be a time when we are not at war again?" To which he responded, what-me-worry grin in place, "Not while I'm president."

Yeah.

(As an aside, let me say, as someone in recovery from addiction, it was a real "oh how the mighty have fallen" moment last night when I had to pay someone to help me break into my own apartment.)

And I suppose that all leads me to explain that posting will be sparse for the next week or so. I have a weekend long work event, followed by a week that will have me in meetings most of the day. It's a full-on work period for me. I'll post when I can, but I'm not too optimistic.

No comments: