Friday, April 01, 2005

Friday Lego blogging

While we're on the subject of religion...

Admittedly, this is not a new site, but I was inspired in a Lego theme today. If you're unfamiliar with the Brick Testament, I offer it to you as a Friday treat. It is one of my favorite sites ever.



And for you godless Lego enthusiasts, I offer the theory.org.uk social theorists site, which admittedly is not nearly the same celebration of unbridled compulsive energy nor is it as entertaining as the trading cards, but it's all about Lego right now, so...

(As an aside, one of the most delightful things about the web, in my book, is the Six Degrees of Michael Berube kind of aspect of it. Which is to say, I'm in on the same email thread today as those fine Minnesotans at After School Snack.)

No comments: